- Keeping your section topped up and ready for service.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Working alongside the Head Chef and adhering to company policies
- Preparing and cooking food in the kitchen.
- Work closely with the Head Chef.
- To ensure date labelling is correct and food stored correctly at the end of each shift.
- Attention to detail.
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques.
- Ability to work flexibility over evenings and weekends.
- Must work with fresh food.
- Own transport.
Negotiable & DOE.
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year